We do now require that renters carry event insurance. This can be obtained sometimes at no cost as a part of your homeowners insurance. Other plans can be purchased through an insurance agent. Very easy and affordable options exist online:
Alcohol is permitted with an approved plan for serving by either an insured caterer or bartender.
You may use the caterer of your choice who has proof of insurance. We have a list of excellent local caterers on our local venders page. For smaller events we sometimes do allow families to provide their own food for less than 60 people.
1. More than 6 months prior to the event, 50% of payments made will be refunded.
2. Between 3 and 6 months prior to the event, 25% of payments made will be refunded.
3. Less than 3 months prior to the event, 0% of payments made will be refunded.
4. If a cancellation is required due to an unforeseeable and unavoidable occurrence out of the control of all parties, rescheduling will be attempted. If Rescheduling is not possible, a refund of 75% of the payments will be made.
5. If a Save the Date Deposit is paid and a cancellation is made before the contact is signed, 50% of the deposit will be returned.
A save the date may be made with a deposit of $500 prior to one year before the event. 12 months prior to the event, the contract needs to be signed and 50% of the rental fee is due at the time of contract. The remaining balance is due six months prior to the event. A $400 security deposit is also required at contract which will be returned within two weeks following the event minus any costs deducted for damages.